Gears of War 3
login, ssapienss
Gears of War 3
login, ssapienss
Gears of War 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikolai
Administrator
Administrator
nikolai

Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:30 am

I personally can't wait for this game as it looks to be a favourite.
Back to top Go down
https://gears3.forumotion.com
nikolai
Administrator
Administrator
nikolai

PostSubject: subject 16   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 am

I personally didn't finish subject 16's puzzles, i did about 15 of them and started guessing where it was going. But unforunately i diidn't have xbox live so i got bored of assasin's creed and got rid of it. Sad In the next installment of the creed subject 16 will be returning but the truth you find out is more personal to him. bounce I need to know wat the TRUTH is!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nikolai
Administrator
Administrator
nikolai

PostSubject: subject 16   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 pm

I'm intrigued with the path Ubisoft decided to take with Assassin's Creed. The second game revealed subject 16's video prior to his suicide... so how about we pick it apart?

I'm assuming 'The Truth' is referring to the the literal truth about our (in the game world...) existence.

Question:

In the video that is unlocked we see two people, a man and woman running. Now from context this is a memory. So we can see two people, so there must be a third person who is looking at them.

Who is the third person? Is he chasing after them or running away with them?

Answer:

If you look at the very last second of the video right after Adam says "Eve", she looks behind him and she's startled - so I'm guessing the third person is chasing them. It's either one of Minerva's kind or... another advanced human that we do not know about.

Second question:

Eve is holding a PE (the apple). From the way they are running is it safe to say that they stole it? And if they did why?

Answer:

This might tie into the first question... but what is happening in Truth is something most of us know: Genesis. Adam and Eve were warned not to eat the apple from the Tree of Knowledge, right? The apple is literally, the Apple of Eden and if they were warned not to eat, it also means don't TOUCH - use this as reference.

Now, look at what happened to Ezio at the very end. The Staff (its only a blip in the Truth vid but you see the silhouette of someone, most likely Minerva's kind, holding the Staff and the rest of the humans being controlled by it) is held by Borgia and he's got full control over everyone in the room. Ezio, with the Apple in his pouch, is impervious to the influence of the Staff - he also glows with it. Back to the Truth and Genesis - the moment Eve touched the Apple, she was freed from the Staff's power and she KNEW (Tree of Knowledge reference here) of the Staff's power gradually or instantly. Note, they also glowed as Ezio did while running.

Take the tone of the video. Fleeing from someone, desperately. What Adam and Eve have just realized is something awful. They have to fight it... perhaps this is the beginning of the Templars and Assassins. What do yo think?

Basically, the Truth video is telling the Truth of the birth of the human race AND the Assassins.

Third and final (for now) point:

In one of the puzzles that unlocks the Truth video. It says (well words to this affect) two worlds become one and this is the birth of the Assassin's.
So I think this means, that out of Adam or Eve one is an Advance human (I can not think of a better term for them) and one is just a regular Human.
The artwork shown in this puzzle shows a Human woman with a non existant .
And if the above is true. Did Eve (Human 1.0) tempt Adam (Human 2.0) with the Apple. Or was it the other way around?

In the grand scheme, what could possibly be going on... does it matter? Eve is holding the Apple so it could be her.

Also in the message from subject 16 (the Bloodlines puzzle) he says why do we have these powers, because it is in our blood.
So are the children of Adam and Eve, and all the descendants down to Altaïr and Ezio more advanced humans?

Anyway that was a few questions and ideas from me. What do you guys think?

That's the theory. The Staff seems to have trouble controlling Assassins but an easy time with humans. It's plausible and suggested.
I doubt Minerva and the rest are from another planet... but they're definitely not gods. Alien suggests that they came from another planet BUT Minerva said "The Ones That Came Before" - before meaning our own civilization.
They were here on Earth before we were even around. The rest points to them being gods or something equally omnipotent as they 'created Adam and Eve' - the origin of the Assassins - in their own image because they created us, the Piece of Eden was also created for us. But the fact that they DIED points otherwise. It's a pretty interesting Genesis story if you think about it.

Eve and Adam were told not to touch the Apple of Eden or else the sin of knowledge would... what, set them free? So they did and by touching it, they were released from the control the Staff had over them, (I'm getting this from the fact that when Ezio had the Apple, the staff had no more control over him) and they 'knew' now what was going on. I think I just repeated myself.

Such a crazy concept, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Twehgrak
Twehgrak

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Smart, the majority of that makes sense, althuogh explaining the adam and eve had an apple' was rather unnecessary...

As far as I can tell, 'the ones that came before' were a race of highly advanced beings who created humanity in their own image(force-grown versions of their own kind?) who were purposefully either given less mindpower so they could act as slaves, or given a gene-code that would activate upon a command from the staff(you don't see any of those who came before bowing down).
They are likely not aliens, and it would appear that we were created with the sole purpose of serving them.
Back to top Go down
nikolai
Administrator
Administrator
nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:47 pm

New multiplayer skin hellequin, damn hot if you ask me. lol
Back to top Go down
nikolai
Administrator
Administrator
nikolai

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am

I just finished the single player for Brotherhood, it is amazing and you don't expect what happens. lol. I need more please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1